Is this the most messed up relationship ever?

-she ignores my texts for hours, but always responds warmly when she does. I don't actually mind though, I am kinda a loner and I like the feeling of having the comfort of a relationship without feeling the obligation of a relationship. It feels comfortable to have that distance.
-there is no chemistry. I am fine with that though, at this point in my life I have been through the mill and I can't see myself with someone that had delusions of Disney fairy tales.
-we talk about everything sex, kids, taboo, kink, spirituality. Literally everything is up for discussion.
-I stood her up tonight for an hour and she didn't chew me out for it, she just said we will meet tomorrow. Honestly, I really don't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not really a relationship.. more so an ideology of two people who mutually understanding some extents of fcked up and occasionally talk about whatever. Life is an illusion and love is a delusion. there's no such thing as human connection. Life is an mirage and human consciousness is A 'purpose' seeking illusion.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like you both just like the attention

• Yeah. I think so :-) I find it comfortable just knowing that somebody gives half a shit about me haha

• Do you think a long-term relationship can work based on just that. Like we have talked about having kids. If I were to get her pregnant do you think that it would be a good life for the kids to have parents that don't really care about each other? But kinda are nice to each other just because we have both given up on the idea of actual love?

• So it's more of a friendship?

• nah, sounds normal to me

• Well I mean it's not abusive so you do have that going for you...

But in all seriousness, it sounds like you're not interested in continuing the relationship. Which is okay.

What Guys Said 0