Quick fast question?

I went to the club by myself and there was a long line but i still lined up. 5 minutes later three girls lined up behind me. Now keep in mind i consider myself average looking and have had girlfriend in the past so i'm not that guy typing wishing to have my 1st girlfriend & still a virgin lol. Anywho these girls behind me we're eyeing me i could see it from the corner of my eye. Soon one of them said "Hey you are you really going inside the club in white shoes". I said yeah and that's how we began to talk. One of them said "are you here alone"? and i said "yeah" and they all said "that takes some balls". The talk ended and 5 minutes later i can hear one of them whisper "ask him he might know where a store is". Once inside the club i went to the bar and they was still starring at me all night. They was most likely under 21 since they didn't order drinks.

Moral of the story you think these girls were interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe. You should have kept the conversation going.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes at least one of them was interested in you

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Moral of the story is grow some balls and ask them out lol. We can't possibly read there minds and know if they were interested. You ASK and if you get rejected who really cares? At least you go home with your head up high knowing you asked and didn't come home to post "what if" questions on this site. <3

What Guys Said 3

• Hell yeah, they even compliment you. Now i would need to know HOW they were seeing you, to see if they were making fun of you, or they were interested in you. but hell, if you said you had a girlfriend before and blah, its weird you are asking this,

• As you described it, it sounds that way, yes.

• I think yes. Especially the fact that you were alone. You were vulnerable in their eyes.