Am I over thinking it?

My long distance boyfriend of couple months, wanted to end thing since it was getting hard but we agreed to just give space instead. But now that I'm giving space he seems to be ver active on social media ( snap chat and Facebook ) nothing bad that I see though and it still says we are in a relationship but he deleted the post he tagged me in. Should I be worried or am I over thinking. He did say he loved me too

What Guys Said 2

• It is only a matter to time until you lose him. I think you should be worried. He basically doesn't want a ldr and is currently looking for someone near by. Once he finds someone he is going to officially end it with you. As for now he just being polite with you until that day comes. Sorry, that is how I see it.

• I think you are probably overthinking it most people in a LDR have these issues. It's always tough when you don't get to hold and reassure your partner.

What Girls Said 1

• Overreacting.