Am I right to remove him from my life?

When I sense a guy is losing interest I remove them from my life immediately at the fear of being played or being tempted to chase them or start getting needy. I'm concerned that this ruins my chances of seeing them and having fun with them ever again. I want to take any opportunity to have a good time but don't want to be played or dragged along only to be let down. For example, I have been seeing a guy for 6 months and at first he was very interested and would talk to me everyday. But then he started only calling me when he was drunk after a night out. As soon as this happened I removed him from my phone and deleted him from my social media because otherwise I just contact him when I'm feeling lonely and don't always get a reply which makes me feel down. But then I always had such a good time with him so in doing this am I removing any opportunity to have that again? I just don't want to ruin any future relationships or fun dates just because I was scared of being played or being a walkover

Most Helpful Girl

• I do the exact same thing. I do not consider that particularly wrong. If you think someone is not that into you anymore, it's fine to cut them out of your life.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Try being mature and actually communicating with them instead.