Do you agree, guys who date quiet girls, degrade themselves?

Personally I believe even if a guy's not loud... he should go for a louder chick anyway...

I feel like they're makin' themselves look less by messin' up wid some quiet one... and it's good for quite gals as well... so they can make themselves more upbeat and have success in guys too...

Hope there are other guys who share similar thoughts too...

• Yes...
    0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • No...
    100% (22)93% (14)97% (36)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Not a troll...

By da way look wot troll means...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

1|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• What's wrong with being quiet?
    What about quiet guys?

0|0
    0|0
    • I USED to be one of 'em... notice... USED to be... not anymore...

And wot I earned from it? NOTHING...

Most Helpful Guy

• how exactly do they make themselves look less?

0|0
    0|0
    • People usually look up to those guys who manage to get loud chicks... and other guys are often jealous of 'em...

What Girls Said 7

• *not gonna feed the troll*

3|2
    0|0
  • Wow... never heard that one before

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you even trying to say

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever heard of introverts? Did you know that there are different personality types?
    Quiet girls are not necessarily shy and they don't necessarily have a low self-esteem, if that's what bothers you.

You are an a*shole.

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course I've heard... and ya know wot? I used to be one... but as years went by I tone it down... I don't consider maself an introvert anymore... and dat's why I don't wanna date a quiet gal... it'd be degradin' for maself... I made an effort to tone down ma fuckin' introvertiness... so why go back from where I started?

• And by the way madhatters4 actually DISAGREES with you.

lol

• Damn... I have zero allies... except one guy who voted "A"...

• Fine, less idiots for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh it's this idiot again.

We get it, you can't get a girlfriend and you have some personal vendetta against quiet girls. But don't worry, I'm pretty sure none of them, or any woman with a brain, would want you. So, there's no reason to be concerned.

2|1
    0|0
    • When those notorious quiet gals try to upload sexy selfies and such stuff... I find it disgustin'... they have a sexy selfie and next to their profile it says I'm quiet and such shit... I just can't stand it...

• Show All
    • Why can't someone be quiet and have a sexy selfie?
      You don't need to be loud to take one of those.
      I'm so confused...

• @aliceinwonderland69 Thanks to internet those damn... they think they're goddesses..30-40 years ago they'd not stand a chance...

What Guys Said 8

• couldn't agree less

1|1
    0|0
  • What kind of thinking is this? xD
    Anyways, it's a troll.

3|1
    0|0
    • No NO NO! Not a troll... enough wid dat fuckin' word...

I hate it how quiet gals think they're awesome and all... and I hate how they like keepin' themselves for one guy...

• Show All
    • @stardust101 Sorry question for asker it put you automatically.

• @aliceinwonderland69 To be honest I tend to respect those who're called sluts more... although I disagree wid such term... I'd call 'em successful instead...

• Nope, I prefer quiet girls. They are so cute 😍

2|0
    0|0
  • Wow. What a load of crap ! You don't even make sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • that is the stupidest thing i have heard. why if i like peace and quiet most times would i want a loud mouth ruining that?

2|0
    0|0
    • Personally I'd consider yerself more successful if ya managed to get on a louder chick's pants...

• That makes zero sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trogic = troll logic

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard such stupid logic

1|0
    0|0