How do I ask a girl to dance at a bar/club?

I am a 26 year old virgin. Never really been the person who goes out drinking a lot but my quest to better my social life I went out to go drinking with an old friend of mine last weekend. My fear of rejection held be back the whole night until I said "f it" and just went out on the dance floor. I started dancing with this random girl but I sensed her pulling away so I stopped. Then my friend was dancing with a girl and I tried to dance with her friend but she quickly rejected me. I have been fa for most of my life and focused on things like school and work but this is something I want to change now. Someone pls give me tips on how I can improve this aspect of my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Walk up. Smile. Say "would you like to dance with me?".

Most Helpful Guy

• Get on the dance floor and start dancing. Have a good time. If you see a girl you like, try to face her and dance and see if she turns to face you and dance back. If she does, great! If not, keep dancing and look for another one.

Note that there is no asking involved! They won't be able to hear you anyway.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 15

• Be condifent and don't care/worry what the woman does or does not due. You can't control their actions in any way so just go with the flow.

• It's not school homecoming man, just talk and flirt with girls and dance as it's natural, ideally they will already be in the dance floor and it's super natural to just start dancing together

• go for the ying yang method
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPC6328ulVM

• If you want to meet a girl and want to dance... look in the room for a woman with other women, go up to her and ask her for a dance. If she rejects you, then ask another. Confidence in your actions will win her over.

• hi im hairy, wanna dance? its really straight forward. u can even be more awesome and just walk up and be like
    hey, wanna dance? chicks love to dance, unless u look like a creeper they will pro go for it.

• Smile look confident and enjoy yourself. Your failing coz you look timid and scared. Act like you own the place. be friendly and get her talking about herself and look interested. People love talking about themselves especially women. She'll smile and her body language will be open if she likes you she'll make plenty of eye contact. You'll be able to tell by her expression if she's not. You may be backward with women but I doubt your stupid

• Just don't be so nervous don't make "the hole the goal" get to know them, dance, talk, joke around, dress fancy, buy drinks occasionally, play pool, just strike up conversations about the music or their outfit or something. You got this bro. I got laid off end of February and by mid April I got laid

• "How do I ask a girl to dance at a bar/club?"

I noticed that when I'm on the floor, tearing it up, women will put themselves in my peripheral vision. Basically, they make themselves seen. You could try learning how to dance really well in a seductive way. It's different than hip hop dancing,
    Spanish dances are the BEST couples dances, i. e salsa, bachata, merenge, etc.
    Learn some moves from those, and you can use them with any type of music, just not classical... well, maybe classical.

• Experience. Trying and failing. And observing other people. Even smooth guys get shot down sometimes, but they go back for more.

• Two days and one anonymous female comment. Really? Women if you don't want to give tips to the guys, you kinda lose your rights to complain that we do not approach you in the right way.

• Just be casual and don't think about any other intentions (i. e. talking and meeting up some other time), just be in that specific moment for what it is. You don't have to say anything special, just be like "Hi, do you want to dance?"

• Just go up to her and ask! It works and gives off the impression that your seething with confidence which is a good thing, girls love confidence for some reason.

• "Do you wish to go and boogie with me?"

• be bold and look into a lady eye ball , and tell her you want her on the dancing floor , surely she will step up to dance with you , don't be shy before any lady.

• dress nice and smell good