When he is away at uni I feel shut out of his life?

When he is home we hang out for the whole weekend and he is great & affectionate.
When he first went to uni he was super affectionate, texted all the time, really affectionate.
He has told me he isn't going to forget me at uni but now when he goes back I barely hear from him.
He messages me everyday but it's barely a conversation, no affection, no interest. I feel disconnected & forgotten.

I don't want him to lose interest in me, help?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry you're going through this and feeling this way.
    But uni is a lot of work, and I'm sure he's very busy. He's not going to have that much time to be able to give long responses.
    Maybe try talking to him about it and see if there is a time during the day or week that he is free? He might not be able to keep up a whole conversation with you during the day, but maybe he can let you know how his day was before bed. Or set a time during the weekend to call you and give you more detailed updates.