Would you travel without your boyfriend OR financially assist him if he can't afford to travel with you?

If he seems he can't afford it - and you have more money than him- what would be the best thing to do without seeming selfish?

To travel alone and shut up?
To suggest you pay -and he pays his share later?

What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• in true love who pays do not matter , if the lady have more she can shoulder the bills , because if the guy have he will take care of all without looking back from the lady

• So you don't think it emasculates the man to have
      a woman pay form him. I know standards have changed somehow- but still, I don't want to be in a future position where a guy asks me for a big amount of money or sees me as his sugar moma it's fear.

• if there is true love between both of you , it doesn't matter , cos if at the time of need he don't have she can take care to ensure the journey goes on

What Guys Said 4

• Well why would you force him into something he has no money for? That's kinda rough.

I'm not into travelling and I'd have to save up for like 3 months without really buying anything "extra" to afford a *week* of vacation. Dates are so much less expensive than that.

• It's selfish if you force or guilt trip him into going. If he genuinely wants to go himself, there's nothing wrong with you paying for him and him squaring it up with you later.

• I would to try and assist my partner!

• Leave his sorry ass.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on how long you've been together and if he's trustworthy enough. I can have a better answer for you after knowing those two things.

• We've been together for 4 months.
      I think I trust him, but I don't know.

• 4 months? I wouldn't. I'd travel alone. 4 months is too soon in to really trust the person. I wouldn't pay for a partner's travel expenses until at least after a year and a half to two years. He could easily use you for this trip and then break up after you've paid for him and took him on an amazing adventure. I don't know, I just don't trust it. I don't think he'd pay you back, either. If you want to travel together, I'd wait until at LEAST after a year.

• Pay to help him join me in a heartbeat.

• If I really wanted him to come, I wouldn't have a problem paying.