Has anybody date a billionaire before?

Did he or she spoil you what kinda things did he do for what was it like?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never met a billionaire, let alone date one.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its better not to tell women or else they only want u for ur money. Yes Im a billionaire.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whats life like for you u can u date a royal or a celeb with that money?

• Show All
    • Was it the supermodel u wanted to date or a famous one or was it a random Supermodel?

What Girls Said 2

• Nope and wouldn't date one anyways. I want to date a man that all the Billionaires combined couldn't make up for him!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they date. They're either too busy with their work or they'd just get a prostitute.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I have met two billionaires, both over 60, male, and married.

I am personally a millionaire. My girlfriend appreciates it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've never dated a billionaire before, but my friend knows a girl who has a sugar daddy. He's apparently somewhat rich, because he has bought her a Mercedes, a Lexus (I think), and pays for her plane tickets.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I haven't even met (at least, knowingly) a billionaire or even a millionaire, let alone date one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have taken a billionaire to dinner at a cheap Vietnamese restaurant before. One of their houses could have bought the entire street that restaurant was on. They liked food, and that place had awesome food. We had a great time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Billionaires don't date, they have women who trade sex for money and goods. That pretend to be interested in them for "who they are".

But no Billionaire or even Millionaire is on G@G.

0|0
    0|0