Girls, I tend to give in to tall, built, confident and dominant guys and they turn out to be jerks. Many guys who claim to be decent are boring?

My friend tried to set me up with a guy who she said was decent and I just wasn't feeling any spark, he was just too boring. While I was at a bar with friends, a guy approached me. He is tall, strong, confident and dominant. He compliment me and made me laugh. I was tying my hair, and my shirt raised and he tickled my exposed stomach. On the third date, we were making out and we went to his place. He lifted my shirt and started kissing my stomach and one thing led to another. Only time will tell.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You like bad boys and when they show you red flags you take it as an opportunity to ignore it. You need to slow down and recognized a red flag. Not all decent guys are boring, I think subconsciously, you might want a guy who is a good man but you consciously find them boring, because you're afraid to be happy. So you go after these guys who treat you less than you're worth and you expect sunshine and rainbows when they are giving you tornadoes and fucking rainstorms. Nothing wrong with being opened minded because when you are you see things more clearly, I think you know if you met a decent guy , you would fall for them and they will make you happy and that scares you. when you say decent are you referring to good guys or not that attractive?

What Girls Said 4

• If there's no connection leave him. Hell only be hot and goodlooking for so long. Its the personality you should look for. Demi attraction is what will last

• well that sucks for you cuz that's just gonna screw u over later on. Get ur shit together

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fbf0104cdb.jpg
    I love guys like that too nice guys are pussies because they have to be but bad guys can get a girl wet.

• Cool story bro..