What would you do?

So recently my boyfriend has been distant and comunication is not like it use to be. I was recently looking on his facebook at a funny video and I clicked on this one girls picture that I've seen him hang out with. She's been a concern before but I dismissed it because I was being irrational at the time, but now I saw a picture of my boyfriend kissing her on the cheek they look pretty close and intimate and to be enjoying the kiss to the cheek her smiling and him with his eyes closed. I dont know if Im over reacting or if I should be hurt/upset? How should I go about handling/confronting this situation or should I just count my losses and move on wishng them a happy life?

What Guys Said 1

• Forgive yourself for letting him making you feel that way and move forward without carrying that baggage.

What Girls Said 2

• Confront him, probably dump him because it sounds like he's cheating, but still talk to him about it just in case.

• Cut your losses. Once there's been cheating its kinda dead