Do you text your girlfriend/boyfriend all day?

me and my girlfriend pretty much text all day every day. sometimes it'll go back and forth literally all day, and sometimes we'll text for a few hours, and then a few hours later one of us will text the other "whats up", and start a new convo.

but every day, it'll last until one of us falls asleep, then usually i'll wake up to a text from her, or the other way around.

in our relationship, we are best friends as AND sexual lovers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you guys have a really sweet relationship :) Its interesting how couples vary when it comes to frequency of text.

I personally find the constant communication too much. There isn't anything wrong with it but I'm not the texting type and neither is my boyfriend. We'll go a few days without texting each other and it works for the both of us. I want to do my own thing sometimes and the space is important. I enjoy texting to arrange meetings and hang outs. The face to face updates is what I like the best.

• thank you. the thing is that we never run out of things to talk about whether it be in person or text. i truly never get tired of talking to her

Most Helpful Guy

• How long have you guys been together? My girlfriend and I have been together going on 3 years and we will text all day and it used to be great. Don't get me wrong but sometimes we run out of things to talk about. This probably doesn't happen to everyone but it happened to us. I still love her though :)

• in may, it'll be 2 years of knowing each other. we started hooking up at that time but its been on and off until about September.

What Girls Said 10

• We text each other whenever we can throughout the day but we mainly talk in the evenings.

• Yep. Long distance, so that's basically the source of 99% of our conversations. We text thought the day, everyday.
    We video chat if we're both home and available to.

• Yeah kind of. Lately it's been night time when texting happens with me.

• No I got better things to do

• I think that's sweet, just a way of letting each other know your on each other's minds..

• i would. i mean, if im not hanging out with him for whatever reason, id wanna talk to him lol

• Omfg that sounds so clingy! I'm a chick and that would drive me nuts. No I'd never message my guy all day. That's how you get sick of each other quicker. I'd prefer to talk to him in person. That just sounds annoying

• ok to you it sounds clingy to you.. what if we're both the clingy type?

• Well if you both are, whats the problem in this question? You're looking for opinion, my personal opinion is that it seems too much

• okay ur relationship is goals

• im single but i wouldn't do it,

• Thats so sweet

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, pretty much. I have my own office so I can pretty much text her at will :)