Is he breaking up with me?

Is he breaking up with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. i know it hurts but itll hurt you even if he takes you back. this fear and bitterness from your hurt will cause you to leave him when things get rough later and itll turn into a toxic relationship.

best way is to maintain your self respect and chance for him to come back is for you to not beg, and let him go.

if he comes back, he still respects you

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to tell you he doesn't want the relationship to progress, as much as you beg for him it's only going to make him go further away. He said he doesn't see it working which means when he wakes up tomorrow he's still going to see it this way. Best of luck x

What Guys Said 3

• He is breaking up with you. Leave him alone for a couple of weeks and he'll come right back as soon as he feels romantic again.

• yo if you have to make him promise to stay, it's not working. break up. #toughlove #sorrynotsorry

• Ugh, man, come on, can he make it more clearer?

What Girls Said 1

• Stop asking for advice if you're not going to take it.

I'm beginning to think you are just a troll trying to look crazy. Because there's no no way phil has been able to remain this patient with you. I told you 3 days ago my advice and any other time I've seen you post.

So I sincerely hope that you're a troll or you may need to talk to a psychologist. And I don't mean that as an insult I mean that as a piece of advice.

Leave him alone.