She gave me her number, we had great text conversation, and she stopped texting?

I met a girl online, we actually chatted through instagram chat for almost a week since I was out of town, and then she gave me her number. I travel for work so when I got back in town for two days I asked her to hangout both nights and she stopped texting. I texted her a few nonchalant texts in a row (e. g., she was doing furniture shopping and I sent her something she may like) but haven't gotten a response. I'm confused because we did talk for a week and she gave me her number - and then we texted after that for two days. Any thoughts? I know I probably seemed needy for asking her two days in a row to hangout but what should I do now? When should I text again if I did on Sunday and what should I say?

What Girls Said 1

• I think she's clearly not ready to meet in person yet. I wouldn't suggest meeting in person again until she does. Maybe just have a casual text conversation in a week or so if she hasn't contacted you

• If I texted her about the apartment stuff on Sunday, when should I text again?

• If she's been Furniture shopping and moving she's probably busy. I would maybe hit her up Friday casually and don't try to meet up just asked how everything with the apartments going

What Guys Said 2

• U became her gay male girlfriend and started chatting like her friend and u behaved like 99 % of the guys she meets online...
    eventually she had to stop texting..
    dont ever text her again... if she wants to talk to u she will text u otherwise move on.

• Leave it be. She sees your messages, that's all I can say in confidence.