I feel so stupid for not trusting my boyfriend what should I do?

So I did this really stupid thing where after my boyfriend set up some sort of profile account to meet people and make friends I saw two girls who said wow you are so hot hmu and the other one said wow you are so hot lets chat and so I did a really stupid thing and commented "sorry I'm not trying to be rude but he has a girlfriend" and then he saw the comment today and said that it was weird for me to do and he said well I can't make friends if you scare them off and I literally started crying and told him I'm sorry and he told me its ok and also said the comment was funny anyways but I still feel so horrible. I explained to him of my past of people bullying and telling how ugly I am and that it would be a joke if I had a boyfriend and then My crushes all teased me and pretended to love me but got girlfriends and hurt me really badly. This all happened 2 years ago, him and I are now both 17, I just hate that I did that one stupid thing I mean he's so nice and sweet to me and I ended up chasing away 2 people from him I feel like dying on the inside even though he forgave me but I feel like the worst most terrible girlfriend ever :( Half of me says to make it up to him but I don't know how and the other half of me is saying to give him space for however long he wants :( I really don't know and don't want to hurt his feelings and also not give him the wrong message and a tiny part of me says go die in a hole what were you thinking
:( what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• you should just let it go. shit happens if he isn't mad about it dont worry about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess thats the challenge when you meet 'the one'. .. he treats you right. You can relax and connect on deeper amazing levels. Yet it confuses you how this man can be SO good, so sweet, selfless, heartly, its just Foreign ground.. I find thats the hardest part,.. Remembering he's never done anything. to hurt you. He's not haste, he's a lovely man.. so dear to my heart. One i secretly aspire to be like, to love, and stand with.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No if you saying that he has a girlfriend scares them off he wasn't trying to make friends

• the girls called him hot... i doubt they were looking for friendships. Whats done is done, move on. you said sorry.