Her reason for not wanting to fuck me is that she's "waiting for the right person". Why would she tell me this after things have gotten kinda sexual?

I met her on a dating app
My friend banged her and he claims she's easy
We cuddled, touched each other, kissed

Most Helpful Guy

• just stop hanging out with her than. dont give her affection if you dont get what you want in return.

What Girls Said 4

• She doesn't want to and doesn't have to.

If you actually like her, keep seeing her and respect her boundaries. If you're just trying to fuck her, move on because she clearly is wary of that and that may be why she doesn't want to... she's trying to figure eout whether you like her or just want to have sex with her.

• those are not her boundaries. those are her boundaries for him and such criteria is not to be respected. he should just end communication with the women and cut his loses.

• @dudeman I agree he should move on but disagree that he should be upset.

Anyways, this conversation probably isn't going to go anywhere useful so I'll leave it and say good day.

• good day. the only reason he shouldn't be upset is because she's a slut anyways.

• maybe your friend lied...

• He didn't lol. What would your reasons be for telling a guy this? haha

• I would only say this if either I was a virgin, or have decided no more sex until I meet "the one" to marry. So it doesn't really make much sense your situation. Someone is lying.

• Maybe because she can tell you're an asshole

• So you got with her because you thought she was easy.
    Girls can tell these things. She's not going to fuck a guy who takes her for an idiot.

• She invited me over and she barely knew me lol. What kinda message is that? haha

• @dudeman He would have moved on after he'd fucked her anyway, so does it matter?

• well he gave her emotional validation. that sucks. wasted his time.

What Guys Said 8

• Its ur fault and now ur blaming her?
    When u were cuddling, touching , kiising why dint u bang her?
    its a man's job to penetrate a woman...
    however if she refused... just tell her "hey , im interested in u romantically and i wana make love to u"...
    if she says no... just tell her "if u change ur mind let me know"
    and then never call her again and move on... stand up for ur urself bro...
    and im 99% sure... if u do this... she will definitely call u...

• I get you bro the problem is she denied me lol. Trust me I tried to get things going haha but she just wouldn't budge she would tease me you know it's fucking confusing

• So you manipulate and use women? Disgusting.

• @Lioness No, maybe I want a relationship lol

• Better go back to the gossip and find out that he's
    1. lying to bolster his own ego & rep at her expense, knowing she would you shut you down
    2. find out his approach, obviously a better success than what yours is
    3. consider her regrets in doing him, ergo a resolution to reform... for awhile
    4. her odd tastes make her lust for him but not you?

• She didn't feel like being easy with you obviously.

• No shit lol. I'm just wondering WHY...

• Its just a good excuse. Sometimes they tell themselves they "aren't doing nothing today". So she could have her mind made up she wasn't going to have sex with you before you two even met. Don't take it personally it happens. You don't score off a dating app all the time.

• Appreciate it. Thanks for the help man

• She doesn't want you to think she's easy. Girls will sleep with some gues right away and then with other guys they will put on the hard to get/'I'm not that kind of girl" act.

• Let's assume that she is easy now what?

• @dudeman Thanks for your help bro

• I dont think Id want to date a girl who had sex with one of my friends anyways. I especially wouldn't want to if I knew she was so excited to sleep with him that she was spreading her legs for him by the third date but isn't showing that same level of excitement towards having sex with me.

Id probably move on but its your call obviously.

• She is trying to get rid of the "easy" stigma. Your friend probably made her think that he wanted a relationship and then dumped her after having sex. In other words... your friend is an ass... no offense meant to you. I have a few friends like that myself.

• If she said no, then dump her. Why waste your time?

• Maybe because you are a loser.

• Alright keyboard warrior lol

• So according to you what would've been the non loser thing to do?

• The non loser thing to have done would be to have her jump into bed with you.

• She is trying to lock you in.

• I think you may be right but why me? She seems to give it up easily to other dudes...