Would you let your wife hang with a guy for a million dollars?

Hang out as in have sex

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering how loose morally the western world has become... why not? Infidelity rates are soaring anyway. Women say "well he was ignoring me... so I was driven into the arms of another man" as a pathetic (but socially acceptable) attempt to escape her conscious. Married men just as much... but you don't see us going around saying "it was okay because my wife ignored me". Men are automatically labeled scumbags for that. Might as well make some mulah $$$.

What Girls Said 6

• I really need to stop telling my mom I'm going to my friends house to hang out because I had no idea that "hang out" meant sex.

*sarcasm*

• Hang out doesn't mean have sex and if she's married she should be loyal to her husband only

• Hey guys let me tell you a secret:

This isn't the bible, your wife isn't yours to sell.

• Well no kidding. But you just had to bash Christianity huh? Just had to.

Men "owning" women was an old testament law. The new testament changed that.

• well you would know that the NEW testament changes the approach to everything. Judgement is based on grace and faith in Christ, not mosaic law. But then again you are probably a know it all millennial atheist so go ahead an criticize something you seem to know nothing about.

• @sdistotallyme Lmao okay since we're turning a joke into a religious debate, reading the bible is what made me an atheist. And the new testament isn't kind to women, either.

• if her dignity costs 1 million dollars

• You should specify whether the wife would be willing to seal that deal.

• sure

What Guys Said 17

• no i wouldn't

• Nope. That is never ok, that's adultery and it can ruin relationships. It has a negative impact on things on children.

• nah.

suh d00d

• It's not so much the idea of my wife sleeping with someone else, and it's not even about her doing it for money either, but I think if only $1,000,000 is enough to sway her decision in this matter, then I would be disappointed in myself for not making enough money.

• You are talkin about the indecent proposal... nope she would mean more to me than the money ever would!

• as long as I get my money cut... who cares?

• I can't really stop her. If she is that greedy she can go right ahead and do it. She just has to be prepared that the only thing she is coming home to is divorce papers.

• The disclosure plot. That is so 90s. Ever heard of inflation? He'd need to pay me at least 5 then he could keep her for life. He'd be paying me to take her back within a month. Double bonus

• It's up to her to decide. he's not my property.

• sure... i think it would be dumb not doing this.

the other side is... what would wifey say about that "opportunity" xD

• No. I'm not a greedy guy. And I'm not one that would sell my wife to the devil. I'm not evil.

• If i had a wife I would just ask her that she wants the million dollar or me? Coz if she wanted the million dollar then i would leave her

• Sure I'd let her, then take the money and leave.

• I'll let her decide that... choice is hers...

• For free... Why not?

• No fucking way man, she's not your wife if she'd agree to doing it tbh

• No, never.

Not for hanging out (which doesn't mean sex in my meaning) nor for sex.

Not for any amount. Period.