Do you think a girl who at age 24 has had sex with 18 guys is a slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do i think that girl is a slut? No not at all. Its her body/life she needs to do whatever she wants with it. Would i maybe feel intimidated if i ended up dating her? Probably, but as long she doesn't judge little inexperienced me and helps me to get on her level i dont see the problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• not a slut but has slutty tendencies, also being a slut has nothing to do with if you're a good person or not I have friends who I'd consider pretty slutty but thats their business not mine. All I can say is I'm 23 and have only been with 3 guys so that number is more than quadrupled what my number is

What Guys Said 41

• it does sound to me like the person is promiscuous/slutty

not that it's a bad thing or whatever, it just is what it is

• Not particularly. It would be her current attitude/desires/behaviors that would impression me.

Her history may be a reflection of her past choices, tendencies or habits, but that doesn't mean a person can't decide to do something different or try to change their life.

• no. 'slutty' is a state of mind. There are no 'tells' - not what a girl wears, not her sexual history, not her attitude. There is no way to predict a girl's promiscuity based on anything. A guy can only guess whether or not a girl is willing to sleep with him, and even that could have more to do with his appeal than her sex drive.

• It depends. Am I one of those guys?

Some people can be persuaded, do you know what I mean? Wink wink

• I don't really go out of my way to call anyone a slut, and it's really none of my business but at the same time I wouldn't date someone like that.

• Of course not. If a 24 year old guy had sex with an 18 year old girl would he be considered a man whore? Of course not. So why on Earth should a girl be considered a slut if she has sex with a younger man? It's not slutty in my opinion.

• Read it again
      "Sex with 18 guys"
      NOT
      "Sex with an 18 year old guy"

• @Kylesar Oh, hahaha, how didn't I see it before xD. Thanks for warning.

Well, 18 guys is really a lot, but it depends on how old she started. I know a 17yr girl who told me he had sex with 5 guys already and when she told me that she was 16.

• If i hear a girl has been with that manny guys I wouldn't have sex with her I just would feel gross out, thinking of all the penises that have been there, I would think she was a slut, I also wouldn't see someone like that as marriage or girlfriend material

• That's not too bad, but it's not something to advertise at all.

• It depends if the guy is mature enough to know he is being used for sex.

• I just wouldn't want to be the guy she wants to settle down with. Otherwise I dont care.

• Probably.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't have sex with her too if she passed an STD test.

• I don't believe anyone is "slutty", I hate that word. So many things can affect that number. All I think is you enjoy sex, which is not a bad thing.

• Yes very.

• No. A active sex life doesn't mean you are a slut.

On a side note... not sure if this matters... I'm a virgin.

• At that point some sort of Xbox achievement needs to pop up

"100 Points--Public Office!"
    Below that "You don't just live in Slutville, you're the MAYOR!"

• Why should you give a fuck about what others think hun!

• 18 / 24

.75 dicks per year of life.

Puberty age (12): 18 / 12, 1.5 dicks per year of applicable sex.

Adult (20) 18 / 4 = dicks in all holes all the time.

• It's cool, it's cool

• I would not call her a slut... but I would say she has been busy!!! LOL

• The number is one thing.
    The relationship between you and the guys and how it all happened is another important factor.

• No..

• Yes, to be honest.

• At the same time? Then yes, that's a bit slutty.

• Yes, she is a slut--no doubt, unless if she married and divorced 18, 19 times, then I guess not, however, that seems not to be the case. But with strangers. . . I find this vile on many levels.

• Who cares what we think. What do you think?

• Only if you didn't use protection.

• Any girl at any age is a slut for fucking any guys she's not married to.

• no, she has sexual freedom to do as she pleases

• No.

It makes me want to give her a fist bump and share notes.

• No. She's a princess.

• More from Guys
    11

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• No.

It's her body and her pleasure. Just because a woman enjoys sex doesn't make her a slut. Men sleep with women all the time and you don't see anyone calling them "sluts". More power to her!

• well thats a very high number.. but im not here to judge. all im going to say is you aren't alone there are a lot of people with a similar number so dont overthink it

• Sounds sluty! lol But meh I don't care. i never do! but would i be with a girl and boy that slept that much around! No thanks!

• Yeah, kinda.

• I don't obsess about other people's sex lives so I'd have no opinion.

• Maybe if she had the 18 guys in one night

• yes. but that doesn't make her a bad person.

• I see she spent her time well

• Whatever you have done before doesn't define who you will be later in life. Try not to focus on the negativity and enjoy life the way you want it. We all make mistakes at one point or another. No one is perfect.

• I mean, thats a lot...
    But I wouldn't see her as slutty.

• If it's at the same time that mega mega jumbo massive humongous whopping... slutty 🤐🤐🤐

• not if the guy is ok with that as long as he's not minor that ok

• no she is not a slut.

• Shouldn't be more than 10

• Nope. Not slutty. Experienced :)

• More partners doesn't automatically mean experience, it can also mean stds, bad sex, sexual incompatibility, drunk sex, one night stands, etc

• I'd say that's a high number. I wouldn't give my body to a guy so easily. Men are easy, women are not supposed to be.

• I don't call anyone a "slut". Plus, her number of sexual partners is none of my fucking business.

• A girl that has sex with more than 10 guys is passed
    slut

• I dont think so. Depending on when she lost her virginity and how many guys she slept with each year i dont see it as slutty.

• Well... I think she's seen more poles than a fireman's child at her same age. That's for sure.