Do your exes (or old crushes) influence your new crush?

I know it's different for every person. For me it does not at all. I'm curious if it would influence my crush (his ex is a petite and pretty blonde, I am a average sized brunette).

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it influenced me quite a bit. My first crush was in my same grade and seemed nice, however after finding out that I never felt comfortable talking to her and also that she was really 'nit-picky' about everything. I then moved on to liking someone else who is a little more easy going, 2 grade below me (I'm a senior, she's a sophmore) and I don't feel intimidated by talking to her, it also helped that I have talked to my new crush's parents and they seem to at least think I'm decent or don't mind my company. And luckily on my part she seems to have the/almost same feeling for me as I do for her, unlike my old crush.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Especially not lookwise. My most current crush was African. The one before that was Irish.

What Guys Said 8

• Kinda, like I had no clue I would be way into Latinas until I dated one

• For me they seem to yes, the your partner gets more attractive the more you love them holds true for me and afterwards ill be more physically attracted to girls like her.

• Looks-wise? No, not really. I can honestly say that I don't have much of a physical 'type.'

• Kind of sometimes.

• Basically all the girls I've ever dated look like they could be somewhat related.

• Nope.

• Nope, I can find many physically different looking girls attractive.

• I don't think until they don't know each other

What Girls Said 1

• No, all my crushed have been completely different