Does he only want to sleep with me?

I asked this guy in my class out on a date, we talked and had a good time. Towards the end of the date, he asked if I wanted to make out. Before I could say anything we were kissing. He asked if I wanted to go grab a coffee, and I told him next time since I needed to get up early for work the next day. He drove me to my car and we made out some more, he ended up kissing my neck and I had to stop him before it went any further. We aren't very acquainted friendship wise. I saw him in class today but I felt the need to avoid him so I did. He was moving kind of fast on our date, and I just want to know if his intentions are just to sleep with me. But I don't want to be blunt and ask, I don't want to scare him off.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him, if that scares him off you have one punk of a guy.

• Sounds like he does if he's making out with you on first date. So depends if you want sleep with him or not.

What Girls Said 0