Was he asking me on a 2nd date?

I went on a date the other day and thought the guy was quite nice. He asked me lots of questions about myself, what my future plans were and so forth. During our conversation, he later on mentioned that there was a salsa night every Tuesday in the city.

When we were about to say goodbye, he once again casually mentioned the salsa night and said that I should send him a message if I would like to go for that or something else.

Was he asking me out on a 2nd date? For some reason, I got the impression that he wasn't into me as he made it sound like that I should reach out to him if I was interested. He didn't seem to ask me out for certain. So does it sound like he was asking me out or not?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah he asked u for salsa...
    Just reach out to him and say "hey, i was thinking about u" or watever...
    he will ask u out... and then u can say yes or no... as u decide...
    if he doesn't bring up getting together... walk away and never look back

What Girls Said 2

• I left the ball in your court because maybe he wasn't sure whether you are interested in him and did not want to get shut down completely if he asked you straight up. So if you want to go on a second date you will have to send him a message.

• Yeah it sounds like he was insinuating that :)