Would you be happy to see your crush if you hadn't seen them in a while?

I had to stop going to my college courses because i was having financial problems and trying to pay off some parking tickets so i couldn't pay for my classes. I was only gone for 2 months but now i take weekend classes because I work on weekdays. A friend of mine told me this guy who works on campus in the office who has a crush on me, he heard i was back and tried to look for me but was bummed to find out I was nowhere to be found. My friend told me that he'll be working on the day i go to my class. He's had a crush on me for 2 years. I find him a little attractive and possibly want to do date him.
How do you think he'll feel seeing me again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'd be happy as a long as they are single since I am a jelly bitch.

Most Helpful Girl

• He will be screaming with excitement internally.

What Guys Said 2

• If he stil likes u... he will be happy to see u,
    but if doesn't like u... it doesn't matter...
    Well he likes u for 2 years and he never asked u out? sounds like a winner to me

• Tbh I wouldn't want to see her again because I know I would just fall for her againand I don't want to get sucked into that world again. But in your case I say unless he's in a relationship with someone else that he still probably likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• Obviously he'll be happy and excited too see you?