Do guys check out (head to toe) all girls?

Do all guys check out girls from head to toe or just the ones they find attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Men and women do a full body scan of women.
    It's been studied. Women are actually more critical of other women and compare and objectify their parts more aggressively.
    Men look not for comparison, we notice women who are attractive or have an attractive body and then look at either what they have on display because they want it looked at (stomach, tits, ass, crotch, legs), or we scan to just generally enjoy the look of her body as it moves. Women are aesthetically pleasing to the eye and being that we are visual creatures... we absorb it as much as we can while we can because once it is gone... we quickly forget about it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• I checkout every girl... but i approach the girl who gives me signs...
    u can be super hot but if have shitty boring attitude... im out of there

• Just hot ones

• Not all of them, just the ones who catch my attention or that I find attractive.

• No, only those who catch my attention ^^
    And it doesn't neccessarily mean that I'm attracted to them

• then why would you look at a girl head to toe if you are not attracted to her?

• Because she caught my attention

• It only takes a second, so yeah. I think for most guys it's face, boobs then finally bum when they have walked past. Personally, I look at all women but am a particular enthusiast for a Beyonce-esque thigh / butt.

• Nah. I've done it before, but I don't always do it. Most of the time I won't. Yeah I'd only scan her body if she's attractive, but again I rarely do that. I usually just go part by part at different times.

• I don't know about head to toe but I'll usually just automatically check all women out. It's automatic, I don't even really think of it.

• All girls? That would take way too much time. Just a few that stand out.

• Usually toe to head for me haha

• Nah not all of them just the ones that catch my eye.

• no not all girls but if we do they don't have to be attractive maybe they have a interesting style or something

• Nah... just the naked ones!

• There are women I can look at and instantly my eyes know better than to bother looking any longer. She suffers not a single second more of my gaze.

• Just the ones I find attractive specially the booty

• Nope usually face, and then tits and ass

• Just the attractive ones. And yes, we all do it. At least the ones that have any kind of drive. It's biology.

• no i dont usually head to wast. then look away because im married

• Now cause I don't have a foot fetish.

• I check out just about all girls. Okay, mostly those that I end up finding attractive.

• Yess i look at hands toes.. everything else.. y if she has nasty hand or toes... can b a deal breaker for me

• For me it the ones that I find attractive but also the women who look at me and make me feel creepy.

• All guys? No.

Straight men? Yes.

• body shape is interesting , of course, but the communication is more important

• Not all but all whom I find attractive.

• Of course not. We don't even register that half of everyone exist if there's enough people around.

If we know you at a name basis you can rest assured we've looked you over though.

• Just ones who seem vaguely attractive.

I retrained myself decades ago to go toe to head. It goes over better.

• I do but I tend to attract crazy girl that are into weird things

What Girls Said 1

• No, just ones they find attractive.