Is it wrong to use your expensive things to attract woman?

A little back story so you don't think I'm horrible.
So I'm a freshman in college and every time I go back home my friends and family ask me if I get a lot of attention from girls because of my car, watches etc. now I have never intentionally used these to attract woman and I don't brag, I don't even mention it unless someone asks or they see the car. Do people do this often? And does it work? I never thought about it but it seems kinda weird. Just a note this is all family money I didn't buy these myself. I am shy so maybe this could be used to break the ice?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that if that's ALL you're using then it's so messed up. If you are wiling to treat her to these things without bragging about them then i think that's nice. Also, you don't want to be doing that every time. Remember that only a woman with a desire for the materialistic life will be drawn to you immediately. if you want a woman with substance, you gonna have to put in some work beyond driving to her house in a fancy car, and wearing some pretty watches.

• It might be messed up in a mental health way, but what's morally wrong with it? It's their choice to get with him based on those things.

Most Helpful Guy

• You will only attract girls who are into material things and not into u...
    do u want that?, u want a girl who loves u for who u are and not for material things...
    even if u have these things... i would avoid showing them off...
    u are young maybe u dont know all these things, but if u want a girl who truly loves u... then hide all ur material things... if u wana find a girl who loves u for who u are and not ur watches and cars.

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe you'll attract the wrong types of girls for those girls who fall for that stuff. Maybe you'll be able to differentiate between the two. Girls who are gold diggers, and girls who just like you for you

• Do you want to attract girls that are only interested in you due to your material possessions?

• Just note the females you are attracting are the gold digger ones. Not the ones who actually care for you as a person not as a wallet.
    Best wishes

• It's not necessarily wrong, but you will only be attracting gold diggers.

• If you want a girl who wants you for reasons like that, no, it's not wrong.

• If you use money to attract women, don't be surprised when that's all they care about and don't care about you. But if that doesn't bother you then okay. If you want a nice girl, be lowkey about what you have until you establish a good connection.

• If you want to attract gold diggers… Use your assets to attract the opposite sex.

What Guys Said 11

• You have to use the bait for the animal you want to catch. If you want to catch a whore, you have to continue to feed a whore...

• It's not wrong, everybody uses what they have to attract people, women cover themselves in make up, wear high heels, padded bras, fake nails, fake tan, fake eyelashes etc.

The trouble with using your money to attract women is that some will just want you for your money, you'll attract gold diggers. Those kinds of women won't actually fancy you or respect you, they're just willing to put up with that to get your money. That's why I wouldn't do it. Learn some game instead.

• I think it's kind of crass to be honest with you, life is filled with many materialistic things but those "things" are hardly what matter in the long run, plus it can draw the wrong kind of women to you.

• NEVER. I repeat. NEVER use material things like money, cars, etc in attracting a girl. Save yourself a lifelong of regrets and pain.

You'll only attract gold-diggers, fame-diggers, and fake women... And trust me, even these types of women can't differentiate loving you from loving your things. And they are prone to cheating.

Just stay simple, not brag, but still be honest and humbly tell if asked. Be yourself and there will be a girl who will like you for YOU. And believe me, being loved by a girl who loves you for just only you is a gift from heaven.

• Women are attracted to money, no doubt about it.

But I have found many are not attracted to guys whose money he did not earn.

• Yeah it is.

• No, but all you'll get are the gold-diggers.

• nothing wrong with that.

• Plenty of people do. It is a definite truth that money is attractive to many (not all) women.
    It signals good stuff such as status and success and other attractive traits.

Might want to keep this on the down low if you're looking for a serious relationship though. Most rich guys I've known growing up hid their assets when meeting new girls to see if the girl was actually into them or into their belongings.

• Heck, you've probably seen the gold-digger videos On YouTube - so you know you are going to get gold-digging... then again, what girls isn't a gold-digger? ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Yes people do that and yes it's guaranteed to work on many women. However, it's guarantees you the wrong type of women that only cares about how much you buy her and not who you are as a person. I would suggest not using wealth at all to attract women. It only gets you the bad kind of women. But as always you can do whatever you want.