I am a sales rep and it has done wonders for my dating life but I am know realizing that many women I date don't make eye contact since they are millennials and they can't stand when I call them.
Do you think you are weaker because you can't talk on the phone or make eye contact?
What Girls Said 1
What Guys Said 2
I don't think much of it. Whenever I talk I think 60% of the conversation goes with me looking elsewhere (periodically) while the other 40% are eye contact.0
I rarely make eye contact with strangers, im just too busy in my head lol0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.