So I met this girl last year. We talked very very briefly, kind of knew her as the girl I got a bag for and carried back to a car when she was drunk. We talked maybe like 4 times on Facebook? Not that long really.
Anyway... Met her again at an event this weekend, Friday night we talked a lot, saturdaybwe met up spent most of the day hanging out and the night, we just sort of cuddled a lot rubbing each other's legs and just kinda hugging all night... Then Sunday, we spent the day together again
anyway we texted a bit since then, lightly flirting nothing to heavy and we're not like instant replying... But I don't know I feel we hit it off well and I'd like to ask her on a date... But I don't know how to lol. Should I just ask her? Should I wait a bit? Would it be weird? I've never been on an official date before lol
- Ask her directly if she'd like to go on a date56% (37)60% (45)58% (82)Vote
- Just ask if she'd like to hang out30% (20)27% (20)28% (40)Vote
- Talk a bit longer and see where things go11% (7)4% (3)7% (10)Vote
- Maybe wait till we meet up again elsewhere0% (0)3% (2)1% (2)Vote
- Give it a few days3% (2)6% (5)6% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
ask he to go for a movie or something just dont mention date.2
Most Helpful Guy
Bro u have been doing great.
Just ask her "hey wen r u free to go out for a coffee"
and always go for the kiss at the end of the date...
the longer u wait the more are the chances she will say no...
hit it when the iron is hot.2