So I met this girl last year. We talked very very briefly, kind of knew her as the girl I got a bag for and carried back to a car when she was drunk. We talked maybe like 4 times on Facebook? Not that long really.
Anyway... Met her again at an event this weekend, Friday night we talked a lot, saturdaybwe met up spent most of the day hanging out and the night, we just sort of cuddled a lot rubbing each other's legs and just kinda hugging all night... Then Sunday, we spent the day together again
anyway we texted a bit since then, lightly flirting nothing to heavy and we're not like instant replying... But I don't know I feel we hit it off well and I'd like to ask her on a date... But I don't know how to lol. Should I just ask her? Should I wait a bit? Would it be weird? I've never been on an official date before lol
- Ask her directly if she'd like to go on a date56%(37)58%(82)Vote60%(45)
- Just ask if she'd like to hang out30%(20)28%(40)Vote27%(20)
- Talk a bit longer and see where things go11%(7)7%(10)Vote4%(3)
- Maybe wait till we meet up again elsewhere0%(0)1%(2)Vote3%(2)
- Give it a few days3%(2)6%(7)Vote6%(5)
Most Helpful Girl
ask he to go for a movie or something just dont mention date.2
Most Helpful Guy
Bro u have been doing great.
Just ask her "hey wen r u free to go out for a coffee"
and always go for the kiss at the end of the date...
the longer u wait the more are the chances she will say no...
hit it when the iron is hot.2