How to go about asking her out?

So I met this girl last year. We talked very very briefly, kind of knew her as the girl I got a bag for and carried back to a car when she was drunk. We talked maybe like 4 times on Facebook? Not that long really.
Anyway... Met her again at an event this weekend, Friday night we talked a lot, saturdaybwe met up spent most of the day hanging out and the night, we just sort of cuddled a lot rubbing each other's legs and just kinda hugging all night... Then Sunday, we spent the day together again
anyway we texted a bit since then, lightly flirting nothing to heavy and we're not like instant replying... But I don't know I feel we hit it off well and I'd like to ask her on a date... But I don't know how to lol. Should I just ask her? Should I wait a bit? Would it be weird? I've never been on an official date before lol

• Ask her directly if she'd like to go on a date
  • Just ask if she'd like to hang out
  • Talk a bit longer and see where things go
  • Maybe wait till we meet up again elsewhere
  • Give it a few days

Most Helpful Girl

• ask he to go for a movie or something just dont mention date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro u have been doing great.
    Just ask her "hey wen r u free to go out for a coffee"
    and always go for the kiss at the end of the date...
    the longer u wait the more are the chances she will say no...
    hit it when the iron is hot.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't beat around the bush, tell her she's hot and ask her out.

• I guess since I am old, I like to get to the point with no bullshit. Just ask her out. That way you don't waste time fantasizing about someone who may or may not feel the same way. Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

What Guys Said 7

• aye man... just spit the words out..."hey, wana do something sometime"... seems like you already have it in the bag... trust me.. this is a cakewalk compared to things people (me) have had to do.

• Girls respond to confidence, direct, no BS approaches. Show her you're fun and just dive right in and ask her.

• If you spend like the whole day together two days in a row and were cuddling and hugging all night I don't think it matters *how* you ask her. :P

• Beg, dog!

• The artillery barrage was successful. Time for the ground assault!

• If she is into you she will be your date. Ask her out directly

• Judge her feelings and eye contacts then slightly hold her hand and ask