Would you date the fat girl?

alright. I'm not fat... but I'm not skinny. I'm about 10-20 pounds overweight so I'm not like a rino. but i am one of the only not skinny as a twig girls. people say I have a nice personality, but need to loose a couple pounds before people would date me

• OH YES
  • yea
  • maybe
  • no
  • GOD NO
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm overweight and in a relationship.
    No judgements on people and their preferences, but a guy who either doesn't care or prefers it etc, will come along.
    Those people are just being rude though. You don't NEED to do anything for anyone to date you. You are who you are and weight doesn't mean you're a bad person.

What Guys Said 12

• I would and I have, my feeling's for a woman are not based on weather she is fat as you call it.. or skinny... it is all in the personalty of the said person.. if there was something there that kept my attraction towards her.. by all means I would date her, but it then is a two way street... as long as she liked or did not dislike what I wear daily

• Women with a little extra are better! I'd date "the fat girl", provided she's not morbidly obese and does take care of herself. 10-20lbs overweight is nothing :-) Count me in!

• Nope.
    Friends ofc, i don't belittle anyone, blah blah, but dating/attraction I have really high physical standards. But I think that's reasonable given my commitment to fitness, and never had need to lower standards, etc. so I think that's ok.

• Yea I would, but I love women who take care of themself, take showers daily, wear that perfume, wear that lotion that leaves their skin soft, shave, have good hygene, I don't care of you are skinny or have a nice body if you aren't clean that will turn me off completely,

• I say maybe
    Because everyone has their own view on what they see as fat... Could you send me a picture of someone you think is fat? For this question?

• It depends on how fat she is. If she's a little fat, I could see myself dating her. If she's REALLY fat, then sadly I don't think so. Some guys would date you right now, while others (including those people who told you to lose a few) would not.

• Sounds good

• yeppers

• I'm fat too.

• yay. more of meh!!

• Yeah dear. I'm the fattest among all. And I'm having no problem with love life. Just have enough confidence and you'll rock the floor.

• My general guide lines are that as long as the breast are of greater size then the belly a little belly is okay and even then there are exceptions so it's more about distribution then just the being "a little over weight" curvy volumtous girls are hot I won't deny it.

• 10-20 lbs over ideal, or 10-20 lbs over the line where you'd no longer be considered fat?

Can you throw up a pic of a similar body type?

• Any picture so we can tell?

What Girls Said 3

• i think it depends where you carry it. if you got that extra 10 pounds in the booty and thighs, thats sexy. but if its all in your stomach and arms then i dont know..

• Fat or skinny, I would never date a girl.

• If a guy tells you that MOVE ON.
    10-20 lbs isn't much.
    The doctors told me I shouldn't weight over 130 for my height and honestly fuck that. I would be pretty thin. I live a moderately healthy lifestyle and I'm happy with the way I look. I weight about 150.
    If you are content with your weight dont change! If you wanna lose weight (for the right reasons) that's fine.