Girl a like at college but school ends in 5 weeks and she doesn't live close and don't know what to do?

Currently a Freshman in college and there is this girl I like, not sure how she feels back, she at least is very friendly and talkative with me; dillema being we don't live close and will both have busy summers, so dating now doesn't seem like a great idea. We're both very religious Christian's so I'm not looking for a friends with benefits for the time being. We both may be living in the same dorm next year so I'm not worried I won't ever see her again, I'm wondering what types of moves I should make now before the year ends to help my position when I get back next year?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to establish a relationship that allows you to communicate through the semester break.

What Girls Said 1

• You cannot guarantee any position when you get back next year. She might as well meet someone during the summer.

What Guys Said 2

• Have sex, stay in touch and meet up again
    But you said very religious so
    Don't have sex, but still stay in touch and meet up again
    Or have sex anyways, I'm not going to tell anyone

• hımmmm