Would You Date a Quadriplegic?

I'm doing a part time as a carer and a companion to a Quadriplegic young man.
I feed him , get him drinks , talk to him, do chores , help him with his needs , but the intimate ones are being taken care by his male nurse.
He used to be very active until the accident. He wasn't great to be around at first but I got used to him and his sarcastic remarks. we get to spend a lot of time together. We watch movies , listen to music, talk for hours , go on walks , sometimes I stay the night when his Parents aren't home. In other words , He grew on me. He was kind , attentive, challenging. I find him very charming... but I've kept my feelings to myself and acted as professional as possible.
He asked me on a date the other day , I was a bit shocked. does that mean he has feelings for me?
Is it OK if if I say Yes?
What should I do with this?

Please help

For all the people who are going to say this looks like a movie coming out :
I've read the book. It was Jojo Moyes' a couple of years ago. that's what made me get into this business. to help people. Their lives are very... challenging. they need someone they can reach out to. but this one doesn't to die... I hope.
Books and reality are two different things... that's why I needed advice.

Thank you !

Most Helpful Guy

• Internet ruined me that the first thing I had to think about was this comic:

http://i.imgur.com/auIpv.jpg

Anyway, it's unlikely I would date a quadriplegic. At least not on purpose. If it so happens I fall in love with someone I know through different means, I might give it a try - but else I would rather stay away from it for various reasons.

• Jesus !
      Yes it has...
      So there is nothing wrong with going on a date with him? even when He's my Boss?

• Things can always turn bad in a relationship. It's always a risk. Thats not a reason to not try if you are aware of all the difficulties ahead.

• I need to think about this some more...

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds exactly like a movie coming out... If you want to go on the date then do it.

• I've read the book. It was Jojo Moyes' a couple of years ago. that's what made me get into this business. to help people. Their lives are very... challenging. they need someone they can reach out to. but this one doesn't to die... I hope.

• Everyone deserves love

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Personally no, at least I think not, but doesn't mean they don't deserve any less love from other people who are interested in them. I think since he asked you on a date he's interested in you, and of course its okay if you say yes. I know you work for him essentially but whose to say nothing good can't come out of this. You already are costumed to how he acts, what he needs help with etc.

• I'm. I did this for more than 2 years.
      He's my boss... it's a little weird.

Thank you

• I don't want to sound like a bitch, but I also don't want to lie. I probably wouldn't, and neither would most girls. I don't think that makes you a bad person, I just think it would be worse to try to date someone to prove you're a good person rather than to not date them at all.

By the way, this sounds a lot like that movie with the guy from the hunger games based on a book.

• Its unprofessional