How to talk to girls?

How do you talk to a girl on the phone and in person. I'm a very shy guy and when it comes down to talking to girls I am clueless. There's a girl I'm talking to now and it's hard to talk to her. Like what do I say. Some of her friends say I'm boring and that I don't talk much. Like someone help me please. A lot of times it takes me 10 or 15 minutes just to figure out what to say. So many people tell me just talk but it doesn't help. What do I say so I won't be look at as boring or weird.

What Girls Said 1

• Same way you would talk to a guy. It's not that hard. We are not that different. There are way too many topics to talk about.

What Guys Said 1

• Well first of all her friends aren't talking to you. She is. Her friends don't matter... or they shouldn't matter.

Some females don't like shy guys and some do. If she's the ladder you should be fine. Be you. If you're boring and weird then be boring and weird.