Would you rather have a relationship with a good-looking girl/guy many Flaws or one with a not so perfect appearance, without Flaws?

A question practically asking... how shallow are you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean of course I want a good looking woman. Appearance plays a factor but its not the main thing I look for. I like personalities too we can match or she can be the opposite of me I'll like that more since you know we're just different and I'll think she's interesting. And flaws yeah I'll take me some flaws with my lover , everyone has flaws but you have to be able to deal with them that's what I like the most about relationships both partners know their significant others do ugly or annoying things. But dealing with your lover and establishing , building a better connection it's just interesting and the best feeling in the world to me lol. To be mad and someone and then in an hour the love you have overcomes it all that you want to be around them again it's great.

Most Helpful Girl

• Flaws are beautiful

What Guys Said 5

• if she has a great personality, why wouldn't i want her to be beautiful? with less flaws?

we have to understand were all shallow to a degree. its not all bad, its out of our control as its in our genes to pick partners with markers for HEALTH and for child bearing.

women are shallower than men if you want to put it that way, women 90 percent of the time date and settle down with men for resources.

women dont date down, men do. men loses his ability to make money, she leaves him, he won't.

women play a different role and her physical attributes maybe more important for survival and his character and ability may be his MARKER for modern survival so thats what turns women on.

• I'm kind of getting tired of dating women with issues/flaws so I'm going with B

• Everybody has flaws. So I suppose it depends on what the flaws are. Obviously there is a big difference between e. g. having mild adhd, or selling cocaine to children. So I guess I would take the good looking one if the flaws aren't that bad, only numerous. Otherwise, I would definitely want the other one, hahahahahaha.

• people without flaws simply dont exist.

• They actually do. It's called "disciplined people" like Jackie Chan for example, of Michael Jackson

• being disciplined has nothing to do with having flaws. everyone has flaws, no matter how much discipline they have.

• Flaws are good in my opinion

• it depend if 1 of these flaws are cheating

• Yeah. A person you can't complain about does sound rather boring

What Girls Said 2

• Not Perfect looking, but barely any flaws

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more