How can I get a girl to date me?

I am not good at approaching girls and I have never had a girl friend because of that. I need advice from you guys. you are the experts

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• First, ignore everyone that tells you that looks don't matter. Of course not everyone looks like the Hemsworth brothers, but some guys pull it off with some weight lifting. Pick your goals, improve yourself. Second, be confident. Not that "oh i'm such a badass" confident, bue that confident that makes people aware of your good self-esteem. Third, be nice. Many girls just want a guy who can have good conversations and be fun. Once you manage to improve yourself, shyness will fade away on its own. And you really don't need to immediately approach a girl. Just walk around and see if you get girls to stare at you first. I don't know if you are handsome or not, but try to look your best and show everyone a nice personality. That is basically all there is to do.

• Well, "expert", *sits up straight all smug*

• Give her a cum tribute.