Do you have a rejection limit? Or would you continue to approach with confidence no matter how many times you got rejected?

When I approached girls, I was confident and looked at it as a numbers game cause I thought the more number of girls I'd approach, the more I'll finally find one who will like me or be attracted to me. I've approached hundreds of girls in the past and till December, I was approaching like 10-15 girls a month last year. I never thought I'd reach a limit but after 15 years of non stop rejection, I gave up. None of the girls ever liked me and I never got a vibe from any girl that they were attracted to me. My life's honestly much better when I'm not approaching girls and getting rejected. It's a bit disappointing that I gave up but it had to be done. There are guys who can attract multiple girls in 1 day or 1 week yet I couldn't attract one girl my whole life. Anyways, do any of you have a rejection limit by the way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. Where are you looking for these women and what are you looking for?

In the event that you are looking for a girlfriend: You do understand that you have to actually get these girls interested in you, right? You can't just go up to some random girls, talk to them for 5 minutes, and expect them to be your girlfriend in a week...

In the event you are looking for hookups: perhaps learn about PUA techniques and then approach 10-15 girls a month in places where horny girls congregate (clubs, bars). You'll be bringing at least 1 home, guaranteed.

• I've approached dozens of girls in clubs and bars. Those girls may be horny but their standards are really high in guys. Either way, dozens of other guys have used the same approach as me and they were able to attract. Physical attraction matters a lot.

• I don't want to get into this too much because I don't really like PUA too much but...

It also depends on what you look like physically: I am tall, skinny, and have been called "cute" but never "hot". For a while I had a pure cocky attitude and it was not getting me that far. I toned down the cockiness and threw a bit of self-depreciating humour which helped me out a lot (for pick ups).

I noticed that guys who are shorter tend to have better luck when they increase cockiness (from some of my friends' experiences).

Just maybe something to think about: pairing your frame with a specific type of attitude. This was back in the pick up days for me at least.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Are you changing your approach any? Trying different lines, making different jokes, going to different places? I'm sure you're a good guy, but it seems like someone that's approached as many women as you have would begin to see patterns of things that work and things that don't. You don't have to be hard on yourself, but objectively looking at your approach and seeing how you may need to alter it a bit might serve you well.

• I've changed my approach quite a bit but attraction is also very important. Girls don't seem to be attracted to me so no matter what approach I would try, it would be pointless. Even online, I don't get the vibe that there might be girls who are attracted to me. I've wasted a lot of time in my life approaching girls.

• man probability is on your side! eventually you'll get someone! maybe you're just not friendly, or have mannerisms that turn women off. Just find a woman that you click with!

• Personality and mannerisms doesn't mean anything if girls aren't attracted to you.

• That's the thing. Only guys say I look good or above average. Not one girl ever says in real life or on this site that I look good or above average. There have been couple of women who said I looked good but happened to be married so it's easy to assume it's because they were just being nice. But anyways, a lot of Med school students don't attract girls till they actually become doctors. And as a doctor later on, I don't want girls to be interested in me just because of how much money I'll be making.

• then ask then women what you're doing wrong! ask for constructive criticism! Just say was because you think I was rude? Or what? If you don't mind me asking

• I gave up too.