Guys, if a girl who is twenty looks like she's only fifteen, is that a turn-off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nooooo, Baby faced girls will always look younger and that basically means I'll get to enjoy her youthful looks longer is we get together for life. She'd probably age better too.

What Guys Said 10

• no.
    If a girl is legally old enough to consent, I feel no shame or guilt at all for looking at her.

• I don't think so, she's not fifteen anyway...

• hahah... reminds me of my friend when i was a college freshie... she was at least 8 years older than me... looked like she was 13... Asian fucking genes lol

• Turn off? I don't know. That's hard to say because I haven't encountered such a situation, I don't think. I am turned on by the female gender, if that helps.

• Fuuuk nooo. Iys a blessing.. b worried if ur 20 n look 40 ..

• It is until I find out she's 20

• Well yeah cuz I don't want to have sex with 15 year old girls...

• Well.. Right. But what if she's actually twenty. And acts twenty?

• I suppose not..

• never

• If she looks too young then yeah it sort of can be but if she's 18/19 and looks borderline 16/17 it can be a turn on probably due to the fact it gives the illusion that you are being risky with a young looking girl when in reality there's nothing illegal about it..

• This is generally an exaggeration

Even when not... don't say it out loud.

It's a nice way of accusing any guy who likes you of being a closet pedo.

• Unfortunately it's not an exaggeration. I literally look like I'm fifteen. I get it all the time!

What Girls Said 1

• No, that is a turn on for most men.