Guys, if a girl who is twenty looks like she's only fifteen, is that a turn-off?

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Nooooo, Baby faced girls will always look younger and that basically means I'll get to enjoy her youthful looks longer is we get together for life. She'd probably age better too.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• no.
    If a girl is legally old enough to consent, I feel no shame or guilt at all for looking at her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, she's not fifteen anyway...

1|0
    0|0
  • hahah... reminds me of my friend when i was a college freshie... she was at least 8 years older than me... looked like she was 13... Asian fucking genes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off? I don't know. That's hard to say because I haven't encountered such a situation, I don't think. I am turned on by the female gender, if that helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuuuk nooo. Iys a blessing.. b worried if ur 20 n look 40 ..

2|0
    0|0
  • It is until I find out she's 20

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah cuz I don't want to have sex with 15 year old girls...

0|0
    0|0
    • Well.. Right. But what if she's actually twenty. And acts twenty?

• Show All
    • I suppose not..

• never

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looks too young then yeah it sort of can be but if she's 18/19 and looks borderline 16/17 it can be a turn on probably due to the fact it gives the illusion that you are being risky with a young looking girl when in reality there's nothing illegal about it..

1|0
    0|0
  • This is generally an exaggeration

Even when not... don't say it out loud.

It's a nice way of accusing any guy who likes you of being a closet pedo.

2|0
    0|0
    • Unfortunately it's not an exaggeration. I literally look like I'm fifteen. I get it all the time!

What Girls Said 1

• No, that is a turn on for most men.

1|0
    0|0