Is it a turnoff if a girl is shy and introverted?

I'm an INTP girl who is very shy and introverted. Because of this I've never had a boyfriend and I'm in my 20s. I know men find me attractive, but it's probably my personality that makes me seem unapproachable. I don't know...

Most Helpful Guy

• That's fine that your introverted. The best way for you to meet men would be in a nice group setting like a church's young adult group or a club. For guys looking to date out in the open it is some what of a turn off that you don't resipricate their advances. So you need guys who want to get to know you where first impressions do not matter. In a small mixed group it is also easyer for you to get comfortable and used to social settings and talking with guys.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm introverted and generally prefer my own company and I can tell when someone else is the same. Because of my own personality traits, I'm more attracted to shy and introverted women rather than outgoing ones.
    Don't worry about not having a boyfriend, I'm in my 30s and I've only ever had one girlfriend and while most of the time it's lonely, I know one day I'll find someone that likes me, just like one day someone will like you for you and your personality. Most people are extroverted so when they come across one of us they don't know how to approach. I'm waffling on now but you understand the gist of my reply? If you ever want to talk further I'm sure there's someway we can exchange our email address. I'm not trying to hit on you by the way, I'm in Australia.

• For INs, actions speak louder than words, very very loud, so when you do something that blows their hats off, you'll be crowded. You will be approachED.

• ? explain

• Just do something that makes you stand out.
      Like a city, state or national level achievement in something. Then people will come to you.
      Worked for me.

• Yes it's gross

What Girls Said 2

• At some point they're not going to want to frighten you or make you uncomfortable. If you look like you don't want to be bothered, guys won't bother you, because they don't want to be perceived as harassing you.
    So shy's okay, but if you want a boyfriend you'll have to step out of it eventually :)

• I'm the same as you! I'm an INTP. I am beautiful but very introverted. Never been in a relationship before.

• It's nice to know there are more of us out there! Female INTPs are rare we're only 1%, in comparison to 4-5% male INTPs. I know the struggle... especially because we are beautiful we don't want to settle for someone ugly, or annoying lol. I guess it's for the better. I would rather be alone than with someone I know for sure will never make me happy, other people just don't seem to understand and constantly try to set me up with someone way too ugly for me. I actually get quite angry thinking about it...

I'm sure we will both find the right people for us, just need to stay positive ^_^