Was it the right thing to do?

2 months back I met a guy who was 4 years older to me... we hit right off... the initial talks and intimacy which we shared was great... but few weeks back he started going silent on me... after we kissed and shared some intimate moments. Yesterday he told me he is not feeling any emotional connection but he feels attachted to me... and don't want to loose me. But I called the shots cause I cannot deal with someone who is not sure about his feelings. Thus, I have snapped the ties with him. Was it the right thing?
P S... I liked him..

Most Helpful Girl

• You did the right thing. If someone isn't as into you, as you are into them then it's always a good idea to move on and let go. You'll never move on and heal if you don't take this person out of your life.

• Thanks for your kind words :-)

What Guys Said 2

• You did the right thing.
    Basically he told u "hey, i wana fuck u, but i dont wana date u and i will search for another girl , till then we will be fuck buddies"
    fuck this shit man, u did the right thing.

• Thanks... I really appreciate your response on to my query :-)

• Maybe the kiss on his end felt awkward.

• Um... after the kiss... he wanted more to take things in the bedroom but I insisted that we should first get to know each other.

• So yes it was the right thing to do to cut contact.

• Thanks for the reply :-)

What Girls Said 3

• If you feel more for him than he does for you, you will just feel hurt and unhappy around him. If you're not sure of his intentions with you then just move on. You did the right thing

• Thanks for your reply :-)

• I approve of your decision.

• yes it was the right thing to do. if there is no connection and you stay you are both just going to get hurt.

• Thanks for your reply :-)