Does he like me or what he means doing this?

He: this country for few months, leaving soon. Quite young but graduated already. A bit confused what is going to do with his life and where.
We met the first month he came here, the first meeting we both were attracted toveach other kissed and etc... later he wouldn't text me, but we met because of mutual friends, every time we met he set up lots of plans but never contacted me t9bdo them later. Always was sweet and nice to me than i thought he became ra5her friendly and contacted me seldom so left him. But he contact ed me over invited me out with friends etc. I ended up sleeping with him couple of times but our relationship has been always he is nice i am nice back, than he gets colder, I wanna leave him, he doesn't agree, persuade s me back, I am back he is cold again, wanna leave doesn't let me go. He told me the reason he was cold coz he didn't want things go to serious.
Wht do you think why he acts like this? Is it because his unstable life? If he really likes me he can set up future plan or spand more time with me, but if he doesn't like me he would let me go. He alwaya says he likes spending time with me when I wanna leave him

0|0
1|2

What Guys Said 2

• U are his fuck buddy. now its upto u.. to continue or break it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants you only for sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He already gave you the answer. He doesn't want to be serious with you.

0|0
    0|0