Is it worth it to ask a girl when you're in the same class as her?

This is a stupid question, I know. But I have been struggling with this for some time now. I have gotten over my shyness with girls and I can talk and ask them out just fine. I actually asked out one girl before and she said yes! (but it didn't work out later on so I couldn't even go on the date)
So anyways... what I want to know is that how do I deal with rejection from a girl that will stay in my class for the next month or two and I'm forced to see her all the time.
Perhaps I'm just making an excuse to just not take the risk but still it would be pretty awkward everytime I have to go into that class.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think it's worth it, then it's worth it. I am beginning to realize that people are quite weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her out like this "hey i find u cute, when are u free to meet up for coffee?"
    if she says no or busy or watever, just say "if u change ur mind, let me know"
    after that, dont ever talk to her again... as if it dint bother u at all...
    if u keep chasing after rejection u will look needy and weak... and she will avoid u like plague...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Talk to her and find out if she can get at leats a bit interested on you. If everything goes fine then ask her to hang out.

• Well I'm on the same boat. I asked her out but she told me she was seeing someone and that I'm a nice guy lol. But I still talk to her and see her in the mornings but sometimes we text. I hate it cause it sucks. I still got a month of seeing her til she goes to another school.

• It's not worth it if the shit hits the fan; you'll have to start slow and start talking to her about school and such.. don't go asking her out until you've got a feel for whether she might say yes or no