Do you guys think I was looking at her too much and that's why she did this?

Today at school I was walking with my friend to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped. But later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?

What Girls Said 1

• She was probably feeling embarrassed of the fact that you were looking at her.

What Guys Said 2

• honestly no looking at girls doesn't mske them leave early

• But I don't know when we saw each other at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then in class she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me. do you think I was looking at her too much though lol

• well maybe she felt uncomfortable when you were looking at her that is a possibility, just stop staring at her regardless of how attractive she is, next time dont look at her just focus on something else if she keeps staring at you she likes you, if not then she felt you were looking at her too much.

• Oh OK so I'm guessing she doesn't Like me then

• Lol man chase her and look at her more until you make her crazy