At what time in your relationship was your first kiss?

Just a question lol 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• The 2nd date I believe.

Most Helpful Girl

• A month into our dating phase. We became official two days later.

What Guys Said 5

• first date

• asked her if I got a paper ball into the garbage from across the room if I could get a kiss. She said yeah, so I walked up two a friend and explained my situation. Then asked him to walk up and put it in the garbage. BAM! got my kiss!

• to a friend*

• After she went in home and when I was about to leave she opened the door n we started kissing hardly. It was first date.

• Right away when we started. She had a huge crush on me for months and I just let her have her way.

• First day foo

• My first kiss i wasn't actually in a relationship...

• Oh lol I get it neither are a lot of people's I know 😂

• I promise you it isn't a teen fiction novel

• Lol you must live an interesting life

What Girls Said 10

• first date. things were going really well and, as we were leaving one venue to go to another, we ended up sharing our first kiss in his car. the rest of the night was a blast, and we made out like teenagers for most of it (lol).

our one-year anniversary was in November, and we're hoping to be engaged/married by next spring. of all the guys i've kissed over the years, he is, by far, the best :) <3

• it was much too early. about a week in, but i remember not giving a damn at the time.

• After the first month, the relationship lasted for over two years but recently ended

• I'm so sorry to hear that!
      Me and my boyfriend just had our one month a few days ago but we haven't gone on an official date yet or kissed.

• Try to make it happen, he was my first kiss so I tried to postpone it in embarrassment but it's okay not all people are meant to be together no matter how much they love or loved.
      But goodluck, I hope things work out for you

• Had a boyfriend in 3rd grade but i dont really count that. So i never really had a boyfriend or first kiss yet..

• I had my first kiss in highschool at the age of 15, It wasn't really a serious relationship.

• During the first day we met. It was that early.

• I was 16 and it was about a month into the relationship. You don't have to go that slowly - or you can go more slowly if you want. Just make sure it feels right to you.

• We actually made out at a party before we knew each others names. :D
    But the real first kiss happened at the end of date number 2!

• Second date

• i would go for the moment we start the relationship or next date.