If you are rich, would your partner be a model?

• Yes
    6% (3)17% (9)12% (12)Vote
  • No
    63% (33)38% (20)51% (53)Vote
  • Maybe
    31% (16)45% (23)37% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
imagine that you and your current partner are not together
you realize if you answer no then that makes you shallow too

0|0
14|25

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were rich my partner would be whomever I felk in love with

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe. I won't pursue a model just because she's a model. If she has everything I want in a woman and she's a model, then yeah, I'd date her.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• my partner will turn out to be whatever they are... I'm not going to date based on career alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, the money I have has nothing to do with the career path my partner takes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, he'd be a huge DORK ;-P

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were rich my partner would still be the same guy I'm with now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always dreamed of marrying a football player. But @ the same time it doesn't even really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! i want him to be a nerd :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i dont like sharing

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my boyfriend too much, and besides, models kinda scare me

0|0
    0|0
  • my partner would be an individual who has more than surface qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • My partner would be a hedge fund manager

0|0
    0|0
  • No because what if they just want my money

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb questions..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, thats so shallow. Been rich wouldn't change the way i would chose a partner

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• No, I like real women. Not women that have had lots of plastic work done.

1|2
    0|0
    • Mmmm… my answer did not come across how I wanted it to. I mean I don't like women that have had plastic work done. I also hate women with poor personalities so no matter how hot she is if she is a bitch I would not date her.

• I am rich. My girlfriend was a professional model when she was a teenager, before I knew her.

I also had a girlfriend before who is now a reasonably famous actress (I can see her on tv if I wanted, but I find it weird), and several others who were models and minor actresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a girl who has the beauty of model but has never been involved in the modeling industry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, but I would not marry a woman. There is far too much legal risk involved in that.
    I would employ her as a contracted sex worker. Prostitution is legal, where I live.
    Marrying a woman carries with it a 50 per cent probability that she will use the Family Court to steal everything that I own.
    The situation could become: I can let her divorce me, which would cost millions; or for $50,000 she can be 'disappeared'.
    How long would most men need to think about that?

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn't there common-law marriage there?

• @Fugue Yes there is. After a couple have cohabited for two years, a de facto wife has the legal standing of a wife and can steal everything that the man has.
      What was why I stated a contract as an option.
      If she was an employee who had specified legal duties, then if she tried to claim de facto status the contract should negate that.
      If not, then for about $50,000 the problem would go away.

• Hell no!

I can't say I hate them but I find models to be one of my biggest pet peeves in the dating world. I dont know why but I just find them so damn superficial and they dont really turn me on at all. oh and maybe I'm jumping the gun or not but I really doubt their personality must really stink.

even if I was a multi billionaire I think I would rather date women that work in a normal place like a pizza place, dog grooming salon, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were rich I'd have the same wife I have now.

0|0
    0|0
  • let´s face it, my partner would be some trophy wife that looks super good... since i won´t find a genuinely nice girl if i´m rich, i might as well go for the nicest looking gold digger i find xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because I would be rich doesn't mean my partner would be a model. She could be a nurse or doctor or a teacher for all I care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly like most my peers I'd probably fall for that girl next door type like I usually do, not to say that models aren't hot but been there done that a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was rich I would marry only for love just the same as why I'd marry if I wasn't
    Life's short I don't want to spend it with a coked up air-head with big tits and a great ass.
    I want to spend it with someone I love and loves me back

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope my preferences would still be the same as they are now.

0|0
    0|0
  • If me is rich, my pardner would be a supercomputer.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has a great personality then yeah I'd choose to be with a model. Sad thing is most models probably have the personality of a brick...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo... but I would date and hookup with a number of the lol

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, personality matters more than looks. If a model had a personality that I liked though, I would definitely date her

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was a genuinely cool person then sure. Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the Covetous Dragon. I do not share.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the fuck knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • My partner will always be a model to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my case would be partner"S" ... yes with a big big S :))))

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no skinny ugly money sucking superficial women uh uh no thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • This question doesn't make sense

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd certainly at least want to bang one or two. The Snapchat guy has the right idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't flaunt my wealth, so I would end up with someone who actually loves me.

0|0
    0|0