Why do some girls like me have a problem of always picking the fuck boys and end up broken inside?

Ugh high school

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask yourself that. Open your eyes and look at what kind of attributes you're attracted to, what kind of behavior, personality...
    Also ask yourself why the good guys aren't approaching you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same exact problem. I think its because they are more dominant and we have instincts to go for the dominant one over the weaker suspect. Just like animals. Or you could possibly be depressed and want to just make yourself worse. No way of telling what it is xD

What Guys Said 2

• If all you ever do is interact with "fuck boys", maybe that is what you want.
    We can not change our desires, and beyond the more... physical aspects of a relationship, it will be hard for you to find someone who you value for non physical reason and vice versa.

Lets face it. Most highschol students just want to be porked.

• There are lots of fuck boys in your age because they are not yet mature enough.

What Girls Said 0