1. This girl was flirting with me a lot lately (sitting too close to me, touching my arm, kicking on my leg) but now she seems cold, maybe i turned her off by not making a move and asking her out.
2. Now she seems cold and distant and since she was so touchy feely earlier, now she physically moves her chair away from me...
is this a clear sign she lost interest?
- She lost interest , i should move on. Moving away is a clear sign of disinterest.67%(6)79%(11)Vote100%(5)
- She is still interested.33%(3)21%(3)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Girl
There are three possibilities
1) She was never truly interested and was just flirting and playing games with you to see if she could get someone interested to build her ego
2) She likes you but is immature and is playing hard to get.
3) She was truly interested and suddenly lost interest but I highly doubt it's this one because you wouldn't be confused about what you did wrong. She would have only lost interest and started behaving the way she is behaving if some sort of altercation happened, or if you did something obviously weird like sniff her and tell her she smells like your mother lol.
Regardless of the reason I'd say move on, because even if she likes you and is playing hard to get , people who play games like that never make healthy stable partners.1
- Show AllShow Less