Is having slept with over 50 men slutty activity?

I have lost count after 50 guys def not proud of my past. But I was just evaluating myself and why I am the way I am. (Personality wise). What do you think of that number? too little or just right. I mean it can't be two bad since Im 30. Stems from highschool to age 29, as I am no longer sexualy active.

Most Helpful Guy

• According to the CDC National Survey of Family Growth, the average LIFETIME number of sexual partners for American women ages 25-44 years is 4.3 partners. Allowing that women tend to underreport we can use the same statistic for men (Figuring that for every heterosexual sexual encounter, one person of each gender participates.) Men report 6.6 average lifetime partners for the same age range. These data are current as of 2013.

You have about 8x more partners than the average woman your age. I still wouldn't call you a slut. I would say that you are very sociosexually unrestricted. Which is to say that you have demonstrated by your history that you can separate sex from love.

About half of the population (men and women) can separate sex from love. Importanly, about half of the population does not make this separation. Since these people (again, men and women) desire the same views and behaviors from a mate as they hold about sex themselves, you would not be well matched with a sociosexually restricted man.

Keep this in mind when seeking a long term relationship. Asserting that a problem shouldn't exist because it would be most convenient if there wasn't one is foolish at best. At worst, it can lay land mines around you as you form a relationship. Risking the loss of years of your time, and possibly even risking a relationship into which children are born just so you can hide from your past is as arrogant as it is foolhardy.

There are men out there who will happily accept a relationship with a woman having your past. Don't make the mistake of choosing a man who can't accept your past.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares? It's your body, your choice and your life.. And why should "slutty" be a bad thing? If a guy had slept with 50 people the tables would turn, I doubt have to explain myself here because you all know what I'm talking about. You slept with 50 people so what! You go sister!!

• She fits the definition of a slut

• @ShayanMortazavi1 Really? Because as a woman she stepped outside of the very narrow lane that good girls are supposed to stay within. Call her a slut but I don't see why being a "slut" is a bad thing, a woman who get laid how is that bad? It is not you or the society's decision to tell a woman how many people it is acceptable for her to sleep with, that is HER choice.

• I never said that it's a bad thing. I'm just saying that she fits the definition of a slut, she's a slut.

What Guys Said 40

• media.giphy.com/media/zNrg4ulntLBMk/giphy.gif

You qualifying for a slut is much like the sky being blue during the day. It is.

• I've never called anyone a slut, what purpose does it serve? But let's put it this way, that's a hellova lot.

Maybe a better question is, does it matter? Yes. Is it a negative? Yes. Is it a deal breaker? No.

If you are evaluating yourself, what is it you are trying to find out? In self evaluation it doesn't really matter what others think. It only matters what you think.

• Go and get tested for sexually transmitted diseases.

• Nobody has the right to judge you. You don't owe anybody anything. If someone thinks 50 is too much, then they are the ones having a problem with you. You can't possibly expect to please to everybody on this planet anyway. You shouldn't worry too much about what people think.

• Definitely slutty. Everybody fucks everybody else now. Sex is too dangerous to go through that many. There's guys out there who've had their dicks in women that are walking virus factories and then they come and stick it in you. Fuck that. Stirring a hornets nest that. I wouldn't want a woman who'd slept with that many guys. Probably cheat on you before the first year was over

• Well I doubt you actually know their names. You probably are a slut if you don't even know their name.

• if you haven't contracted any diseases from it then its all good.

• What percentage of those men were customers?

• It's funny how you asked if it was too little lol.. people are not going to tell you what you wanna hear, especially when you lost count after 50. Rather than being concerned with what others think, the important thing is to find out why you were like that.
    Where most of them one nighters, or was it because no one wanted a relationship with you and your only ideal of love was sleeping with anyone? ?

• " Slut shaming " is BS crap that just further represses the female sex drive ( ironically other women do this the most ) , so don't beat yourself up , you are definitely a rarity as a woman , most women don't have the drive to seek out sex outside of committed relationships , plus female libido is normally far lower than a man's. I wonder why you are no longer sexually active , this must be by choice. Liking sex as a woman does not make you a bad or defective person , it's just very unusual.

• Who cares about 50 men, being 30 and other numbers you have thrown at us. And don't listen to negative people that wanna pull the "slut" card with you.

You now have experience and know how to deal with your potential future husband when you meet him.

• Depends on what you deem it. It all depends how you act while in a relationship. Maybe you aren't meant for one. We all are different people with different values some will call you slutty and some sexually open. I won't judge you... unless you cheated then yeah that would be different

• I dunno, if you went through normal ways of sleeping with them like dating, ons, friends with benefits, then it's not slutty, but if you did it with disregard to anybody but yourself like cheating, personal gain, or to be vindictive, i think that's what slut means for me.

Basically if you're nice then no, sleeping with a bunch of people is not slutty, it's what you like.

• I think that it might depend upon whether the 50 men were a gangbang, or a series of one-night stands or serial monogamy during the 20 years (my guess) that you have been sexually active.

• i look at it as a life you wanted to have so you did it. if you are looking for numbers to compare to for an example im 42 and been with 4 people. same person for for over 20 years. that my life and i'm happy with it, just like you are with yours.

• Yep you pretty much hit the nail on the head there

• i reject the term "slutty" because it means that you don´t choose the poeple you seleep with but let them choose you. however i think you have indeed overdid it.

• No it makes you a princess

• I'd say that's a fair assessment.

• Sounds like fun to me... Well, not the guys part, but sex with 50 people...

• Care factor zero

Sexual freedom is a right for all

• depends on your intention, which also depends on your point of view for life ! as long as you are not hurting anyone or trying to, then it can be ok and normal, men do it too and you never see anyone call them slutty !

• Don't care about it lady!!! It's fine, I don't believe in "sluts." If you were sober and into it then its fine don't beat yourself up. :)

• Likely at 40, single and childless, you'll be one of those saying, "Where are all the good men?"
    Yup. Plenty slutty. Consider psychotherapy to root out the cause of your inability to really connect.
    You are what the guys consider a cum-dumpster.

• Yeah pretty sure, thats like a bit over 3 guys/year. I'll be lucky to get 3 girls in my lifetime.

• That's actually hot OP

• Obviously

• Yeah, not for me. Some guys don't care though but I wonder if they are keepers. Meh, whatever.

• yes quite much. but today we are glorified not judged so dont oversweat it too much... .

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 19

• I think that's a very high number... I only sleep with guys I'm a serious relationship with. So for me that's a lot.

• Wow, that's a lot. By definition, yes. But I wouldn't call you a slut. You're very experienced and honestly if you were a man, I'd never date you. So don't be surprised if men are put off by it as well.
    That's like 2 classroom full of people. That's how many customers some businesses see in a day, or are lucky to see in a day. I'm just putting this number into perspective.

Please get tested.

• Yeah the definition of slut is sleeping with a lot of men.
    50 is definitely at least 5 times what an average woman would ever sleep with tbh.

• 1|0
  • Are you asking if over 50 is too LITTLE? I'm not really into judging others but I will say that over 50 is excessive. And you said you lost count?

• you're on point.. !

• 50 guys over the span of how many years? if it's less than 10 than yes you a hoe.

• What if it's 9 years and 364 days

• @singlebee if it was over the span of like 25 years then that means 2 guys per year. basic math bro, that's not hoe-y at all. also the word slut is kinda mean, "hoe" doesn't come with as much negative connotations.

• 50 and above is what matters...

• Who gives a fuck about what people think and no its not slutty, it means you enjoyed your life. Go Girl!

• Well it works out as two a year maybe so no.

• This past deed of yours matters not if you are a reformed prostitute or player.

• That is a lot, please do not tell any man you meet about that. Also, you should do some std screening to make sure you are healthy, as well as some psychological help. It doesn't seem like you are proud of your past.

• Why shouldn't she tell him and let him line with a lie? Most men don't wanna do anything with a girl like that... He may have a preference of not wearing to date her because of her number...

He had a right to know who he is dating !

• Fuck away girl... fuck away...

• LOL the way you ask if sleeping with 50 guys is too little. What has this world come to..

• It is... but so? Not like it matters.

• i have been with two so in my eyes 50 is way too many

• Who the fuck cares? Keep your mouth shut and do not discuss it with people you date. If they ask you, tell them to mind their own business.

He had a right to know who he is dating? Your thinking makes your slut too

• no. but if some were in relationships it is slutty.

• You could be 83 years old, slept with 4 guys all your life and guys'll still think you're a slut. As long as a penis has been in there, you're probably a slut so fuck it who cares just as long as you are/were safe you're good.

• No, the definition of a slut is someone with many casual sex partners in a short period of time, and she fits the definition

• Nope 4 guys in 83 year is not a slut

• My count is exactly 1. And I am 28... But I don't judge you for it. It's a personal choice and nobody's business. You don't need to go around and tell everyone about your past if you are uncomfortable with it or feel like others judge you for it.