I need a guy's point of view on this, an you help me?

Okay, so there's this guy i like and we were talking for weeks now, last time we went on a night out. When we were alone, i looked at my watch and jokingly said that only fifteen minutes left before my carriage turns into a pumpkin... Then out of the blue he said " Well i'm no prince. I'm not the kind of guy you put your chips on". p. s. he was drunk and i'm a little tipsy.

what does he mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• He was just showing a little lack of self confidence and maybe looking for you to say something nice to him for reassurance that you like him.

• Well he said he's here in the Philippines to only have fun and manage his business.

Most Helpful Girl

• He meant that he doesn't like the fact that you view yourself as a princess as if he has to be a prince in order to get you.

What Guys Said 5

• Talking for weeks and not even hooked up yet?
    come on man... u are platonic friends.. with no sexual chemistry.

• Keeper... he had an excellent come back with a side of honesty? waaaat? keeper.

• I think he was just revealing a bit of himself. He's saying he lives life in the real world without fantasy. Tell him you'd like a guy who can occasionally play the prince even if he's not one.

• Haha it seems like the booze was talking. Talk to him when you both are sober and can think clearly. He seems like he was just messing around.

• maybe he's sayn he dosnt think of himself as that classy ofa guy?

What Girls Said 1

• That's blurry. I understood he ment for you not to put all your hope and trust in him. I could be wrong, maybe ask him.