One of my guy friends kissed me. What should I do?

One of my guy friends asked me if I wanted to kiss him. Then we just... kissed. It was so awkward and we both decided to never do it again and never tell anyone. I told one of his friends and now I just feel really stupid for even doing it because I feel like it ruined our friendship.

Most Helpful Guy

• its just a kiss... you'll be alright. there are worse things.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was just a kiss, and you both agreed on leaving it at that.
    But you telling one of his friends was not a very good idea, why did you do that?
    I hope for your sake that this friend is decent enough to not blab about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you kissed him, you kissed him. You knew what you were doing, but that doesn't mean your friendship is ruined. Also, since you were never going to tell anyone but told one of his friends, it seems like a pretty silly situation.

• It was just one kiss. No one will really care or tease you about that. Since you two agreed to never do it again, just forget about it and move on as usual

What Girls Said 0