What does a girl have to do to get into a guys heart?

Updates:
Anything else I need to know? These are all great!
Great!!

0|0
9|38

Most Helpful Guy

• if you want to get into a guys heart, you have to convince his dick first xD

5|0
    0|0
    • Lies. Haha that's too much drama

• Show All
    • i loved the movie for that message! finally putting the end to the "prince" expectation. a guy can´t know that you like him so the only reason for him acting like a prince is 1: he´s so full of himself, that he thinks you have to love him (meaning he´s an egomaniac) or he has other motives and tries to shit you.

real guys are insecure and don´t know if you like them. they make mistakes and may seem weird at times. this is how you know if he´s a guy you might want to get into.

• Okay now that was deep, sincere and genuine.. felt real. I Will message you :)

What Guys Said 37

• umm... first off... you gotta know how to cook
    secondly... you gotta know how to fuck and by fuck i mean, be willing to try stuff.
    thirdly... know when to end a conversation and give us our peace...

there are a few more but those are essential...
    ever hear of the three needs for guys? food, sex, sleep? we ain't like y'all with 203,531 needs... and the number keeps growing...

2|2
    0|0
    • Hahah I understand thank you

• Show All
    • "umm... first off... you gotta know how to cook"
      Yeah not necessarily

• @Waffles731 well... with fast food and all but have you ever had your girl cook for you.. and possibly then serve it to you after... it arouses some feelings man... its hot.
      if you haven't, then let me reference... when you were little-er and your mom, or whomever brought you food... did you like it... or no. and you weren't fucking them and it STILL felt good.

• That's hard to say, it depends from guy to guy. However there are a few things that a woman can do:

1. Never try to flirt with other men, or display any signs of being flirty. Give him the respect and make him feel secure.

2. Never try to make a man jealous ( on purpose) by using other men, or by flirting with other men. If a woman wants to get into a man's heart then she should definitely avoid this at all costs,. that is making the man jealous ( on purpose).

3. The woman should never be judgmental towards him in any way.

4. The woman should not be clingy.

5. The woman should be mature and not like a drama queen all the time.

That's all I can say.

1|0
    0|0
  • well, usually the easiest way is to demonstrate that he has sex appeal. For men, the ego is kind of a big deal, and getting them to think that they are sexy is the most direct way of 'stroking their ego.' The effect isn't particularly immediate, in general, but the thing is that a lot of guys are unappealing to a lot of women - that's not cynicism, it's just plain balance of probability. So, when a guy notices that most girls aren't sexually interested in him, but one is, they are going to become very fond of that girl.

This does have a side effect, though. When a guy thinks he has sex appeal, he tends to become more confident. And girls tend to like confident men, which means the guy end up having more sex appeal. Enough of this and a guy can become a colossal asshole. So don't overdo it..

1|1
    0|0
  • surgical skills

or love?

4|3
    0|0
  • She needs to be the right girl for the guy and then she needs to approach him in a way to which he will be receptive. There is no one answer for all guys; we are different.

2|0
    0|0
  • She has to be herself and she has to get close to a guy. You can't pretend to be someone you aren't just to win a guy over; it's not genuine at all and it shows a lack of respect for yourself and for the guy involved.

3|1
    0|0
  • Be loyal to him... he will take care of u till he dies

1|0
    0|0
    • I can agree to some extent

• watch that 1 scene in game of thrones where khaleesi eats that horse heart

2|0
    0|0
  • Be physically attractive to him.
    Show through your actions that you're attracted to him.(essentially, light up for him. Helps if that's your personality and you just light up for everyon, making all guys feel good by your presence. This doesn't mean throw yourself at guys.)
    Be cool (having a good sense of humor, whatever that means to him. Being intelligent, whatever that means to him. And being able to have great conversation).
    Aligning with him sexually and where you want to go in life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love 'em, feed 'em, sex 'em. You'll be in his heart. Guys are not that complicated. They want to be adored and respected. If he isn't someone you can do that with he's the wrong guy. NEXT!

1|0
    0|0
  • BJ
    Shirtless
    Barbecue ribs
    Trip to Six Flags
    Just sex in general

1|0
    0|0
  • It's only the same as what a woman wants; be the one who makes us feel like the centre of the universe when we've had a bad day, remind us we're not the centre of the universe when it's been a good day, be spontaneous, be kind, be loving, be affectionate and be keen to try new things.

Oh, and BJs are good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now if you asked me the way into a girls heart...
    weknowmemes.com/.../...o-a-girls-heart-chidori.jpg
    I think you can do it.👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for one, don't force something that isn't there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cook.

1|0
    0|0
  • She needs to be kind , good caring and loyal , also
    She must know which guy to choose

1|1
    0|0
  • Food. one word, Food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Surgery?

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess an ice pick could do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be physically attractive and a likeable person

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep his stomach full and his balls empty.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahah easy said.
      But it seems just too simple.. why?

• Either be a surgeon or be a kind, loving, caring and loyal woman. If you are certified and very good at the former, then great. Otherwise, stick with the latter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Engage in smart, witty and funny conversation, show you're trustable and just be nice all in all... Not much will matter if he doesn't find you physically attractive, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • O a few things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make some yummy for his tummy.

0|2
    0|0
  • Swallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • be herself

0|0
    0|0
  • Old proverb says: the way to the heart of men is through filled stomach.
    New proverb says: the way to the heart of men is through the satisfied pant.
    Take anyone as advise. Both works pretty well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It varies from person to person

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly just exist... Guys tend not to love conditionally

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• BJs and steak would be a good start.

2|3
    0|0
  • Oh weren't you aware? Hearts are not included with them. They're sold separately.

1|0
    0|0
  • Take the time to listen to him, be affectionate and show him that you desire him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smile, giggle, flatter him, turn him on.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • Jokes aside. Just being your awesome self tends to work. It's how my boyfriend let me in. Sadly I can't let him "in" just yet. That's the downside to LDR.

• titties and blow jobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue balls my friend :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She has to open her mouth for the purpose of giving good blowjobs and keep her mouth shut all the other times.
    I am partially joking. Partially.

1|0
    0|0
  • show caring.

0|0
    0|0