Keep trying or back off?

I met a girl on a online dating site. We talked all most all of yesterday and some of today. It seems like our conversations are kind of one sided. Me asking her just answering and asking sometimes. Maybe she's just bad at talking online. I asked for her number. She said her phone was broke. So I asked straight up is that a no to a date. She's was like I'll have to get back to you. I was like sure no problem. Should I keep going or back off?

Her phone very well could be broke. And she could say yes when time is better. I don't know I'm not there I don't know her situation

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like, so far, she's not exactly interested, BUT she's not totally uninterested. She might feel like you're rushing things a bit... you two have only been talking for less than two days, so it's really not enough time to make any judgments or come to any conclusions yet.

Give it one or two more days of talking, and if she still seems aloof or it seems like she's avoiding you or making plans with you, I'd say either back off or just don't spend any more time on trying to appeal to her.

• Yea what you say makes sense. She keeps on replying so I guess that's a good sign. She did say that's so sweet when I told her what I was looking for in a partner.

What Guys Said 1

• I find girls on those sites often say no to requests for contact info that isn't related to the dating site itself , it doesn't seem like a big deal to ask for her # but she might just not be ready yet to give it out. I'd focus on getting to know her through the dating site first then ask to take conversation elsewhere