Should I cut my losses?

So over the past couple of weeks I have been talking and hanging out with this girl I have a thing for. We have a few of the same classes and have the same friend circle. We go to parties and the bar and have a good time. A few times we have slept on the same couch both too drunk to drive home. I called her and asked when she was free so I could take her to dinner. She couldnt do anything that week and the following week we were on spring break. Since we have gotten back from break things seem to be diffrent I think. She doesn't snapchat me as much and text. I have been busy this week with work after school and haven't had time to hang out with her, so I have been more elusive. She hasn't contacted me either so should I cut my losses? thoughts?

She went home this weekend. But tonight I was hanging with friends and they started talking about her and stuff and from the sounds of it she likes to lead guys on and then realizes what she is doing and then stops.

What Girls Said 1

• No. Give it a real shot then if it doesn't work out cut your losses.

What Guys Said 2

• Break the silence. Don't let everything fall apart when all you needed to do was let her know that you're thinking about her.

• there is nothing wrong with keeping in touch with her , I see this being more of a casual friendship not necessary a serious relationship , maybe keep that in mind and try and stay friends with her , it could still lead somewhere maybe down the road , I don't know , things don't always happen instantly