Does she like me? Please help?

A few months ago i asked her out, she said she has a boyfriend, and she's not sure if she sees me as more than friends. A few months later (now ) and the past few days things have been amazing between us.
She is staring at me, smiling, creasing at all my jokes, she said she misses me, she touched me on the back, she leaned against me today with her head on my shoulder, she seems very touchy feely with me, she loves being as close to me as she can, she started pulling loose hairs of my beard today.
My question is should I ask her again? Should she be the one telling me she likes me now? I ask because i dont wana get the wrong impression and make things awkward between our friendship by maybe getting the wrong impressions? could this still be just friendship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for starters you need to find out if she's still in a relationship. That'll dictate whether or not you ask her out again or move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I shouldn't, but for the sake of the question, I will just assume that she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore at the moment. It seems like she's taken a liking to you and there are signs that she is interested. However, those signs are never a guarantee, but they do make the possibility more likely. If I were you, I would just go for it. Because, no matter what the outcome is, I would rather find out than ask myself "what could have been?" You have a chance to be with someone that you think is amazing and that should be enough. The point is, you don't know if your getting the wrong impression, but if you have a chance for happiness you should take it. Also, here's another perspective, try putting yourself in her mind. Maybe she's acting the way she is because she does want to be with you. How do you think she would feel if she gave you all these signals and you didn't go for it? Life is full of risk, but it's also full of rewards, but you can't have one without the other. I hope this was somewhat helpful and wish you the best of luck.

• P. S. - If she still has a boyfriend, it's up to you if you still want to take the risk. Just letting you know from experience, it could get complicated.

What Girls Said 1

• here's what you do. you get another friend that is a girl and talk to her and see if she get jealous. if she does then maybe its time.

also if she's still with her boyfriend rn... i'd move on

What Guys Said 1